Digital, Digital, Digital...
We are here to support people with their digital goals and do our part to alleviate digital exclusion.
We focus on:
- Adapting to what people know and need
- Establishing the gaps in knowledge that hold them back
- Providing guidance to build their understanding and skills
- Accessibility throughout
How we help
We provide training courses to suit organisations focusing on their beneficiaries.
Our training can be fully tailored, ranging from helping someone learn how to use their device or gain digital confidence to building skills for work.
We offer volunteer and employee training to promote better engagement for people needing technology support.
Our offer includes:
- Workshops focusing on employability, information and guidance
- ‘Techy Time’ workshops where people can be social, chat and work through their challenges.
- Mapping an area with volunteers, staff and beneficiaries, creating useful local connections
To find out more, browse through our pages below or get in touch.
How creative thinking can make learning digital activities relevant and personal
A proven and effective way to help people socialise and not feel stuck.
Helping people learn in a way that suits them, by meeting their needs and requirements.